Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into http://www.easyconferences.org/iceird2014/info and create your ICEIRD 2014 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Earlybird and Author Registration
By 9th May 2014
From 10th May- 6th June 2014
|Professionals and Consultants||€300||€350|
- Academics/Professionals and Consultants Registration Fees are inclusive of admission to all sessions of the Conference, Conference materials, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Student Registration Fee is inclusive of admission to all sessions of the Conference, Conference materials, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and Welcome Reception. The Conference Dinner is NOT included in the Student Fee and it can be purchased separately at "Additional Options" section. Documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.